Viewing posts for the category Funny
Be careful bridesmaids! Lets hope your bride's aim isn't this good!
Only ask someone to marry you in public if you're certain they'll say yes!
This wedding party looks like they're having so much fun, and shows that weddings don't always have to be so formal! I bet it's a day none of them or their guests will ever forget!
Would you do something fun and crazy like this on your big day?
This poor guy laughs his way through his wedding vows.
At least it'll be a day they never forget!
Celebrities are known for their crazy behaviour and weird demands, so why should their prenups be any different? Here is a rundown of some of the more unusual prenup requests.
- According to their prenup, Jessica Biel will make $500,000 if Justin Timberlake ever cheats on her.
- Keith Urban currently makes about $640,000 for every year he is married to Nicole Kidman. However, if he uses illegal drugs (he was once a cocaine addict) the prenup will become null and void and will receive nothing.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have allegedly drawn up a contract that states that she will retain full custody of her adopted children if they were to divorce. Now that they have had biological children also, it remains to be seen what will happen in the event of a divorce. (However, they need to marry first!)
- Katie Holmes received $3 million for every year she was married to Tom Cruise. After eleven years their prenup would have become void, and she would have been entitled to half of his fortune had she chosen to divorce him then.
- In their prenup, Denise Richards was guaranteed a $4 million bonus if Charlie Sheen ever cheated on her while they were married.
- Similarly, Catherine Zeta Jones will make an extra $5 million if Michael Douglas ever cheats on her. This is on top of the $2.8 million she makes every year for just being married to him!
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s prenup includes a clause that states that should they divorce, Khloe will get $5,000 a month for shopping, and $1,000 a month for beauty treatments. (Quite modest really in the grand scheme of things!)